The intensive outpatient treatment program (l.O.P.) is designed for individuals with multiple alcohol/substance related arrests, a history of relapses or other indicators of more serious problems; the P.A.T.S.’ I.O.P. program has two phases:
* 12 weeks of group sessions meeting two time a week.
* 4 Individual sessions in addition to weekly group sessions
* 3 Support group meetings per week (i.e. AA, NA, MA, etc.)
* Obtain a sponsor by week 7 of the program
* Random U.A./PBT tests
* Additional 12 weeks of group sessions meeting one time per week.
* 4 Support group meetings per week
* Random U.A./PBT tests required
Individual Sessions are scheduled by the counselor to fit the client’s schedule.