Alcohol and Drug Assessments/Evaluations
P.A.T.S. provides quick and sound assessments completed by certified addictions counselors. P.A.T.S. has the state licensed 309 designations accepted by tri-county area and other area courts. Assessments are scheduled by appointment only and both day and evening times are available.
- Includes alcohol and drug screen
- Additional charge if needed within 7 days of interview
- Collateral documentation must be brought to the the assessment. See FAQs.
- The ORAS is a risk/needs assessment system to be used with adult offenders
- Conducted by ORAS trained assessors
- Conducted twice, six months apart from one another
- Conducted by a Licensed Psychologist
We No LONGER Provide Driver’s License Reinstatement Assessments